e. Roped-off Areas Inside the Museum. Three areas similar to those described in
subparagraphs 2d (1) and (2) of this Appendix will be established in the Naval Aviation
Museum in the event that the dedication ceremony is held inside. These areas will be
within 50 feet of the main podium from which the ceremony would be held. Low platforms
may be used for elevation vice tiers specified for outdoors.
3. Specific Responsibilities.
a. The OIC, CIBNAM will coordinate the establishment of facilities as outlined in
this section of the public affairs plan.
b. Commanding Officer, Public Works Center, will setup facilities according to this
section of the public affairs plan including the following:
(1) One open-air tent, about 40 feet by 40 feet surface overhead, located in
accordance with Tab A.
(2) Two roped-off areas located in accordance with Tab A for press areas one and
two. A rear entrance control gate should be set up, along with a sign for each area indicating
(3) A sign indicating Press Information Center to be placed at the entrance of
the driveway to the Barrancas Beach House.
(4) A sign indicating Press Information Center Annex to be located in a visible
place at the tent site.
(5) Two hydraulic elevation platforms, about 5 feet by 5 feet, to be located in
area marked press area one.
(6) Tiers of the dimensions outlined in subparagraph 2d (2) to be constructed in
accordance with their proper locations as indicated. Flatbed trailers may be substituted
for constructed tiers.
(7) Electrical outlets capable of handling 100 amps of power to be located in
areas designated press areas one and two (total 16 outlets).
(8) Twelve electrical outlets capable of handling 200 amps of power to be located
within the Naval Aviation Museum, in each of three designated areas as determined by
OIC, CIBNAM and the Director, Naval Aviation Museum.
(9) Eighteen typewriters, 16 to be located in CIBNAM and two in the
(10) Three bulletin boards to be located in the CIBNAM for display of available
photos relating to the museum dedication (about 4 feet by 4 feet each), and one board for
posting messages for media representatives.