b. Assistant OIC, CIBNAM. The assistant OIC, CIBNAM serves as the
executive officer and reports to the OIC, CIBNAM. His specific duties include the
(1) Controlling and monitoring news media transportation from Sherman
Field to CIBNAM and sub-CIBNAM, as well as movement of the media during the
(2) Supervising the accreditation of news media, including imple- mentation
of procedures for accreditation and maintenance of accreditation records.
(3) Supervising the administrative work of the CIBNAM.
c. Photojournalist. The photojournalist will concentrate on the preparation and
production of photographic features relating to the dedication ceremonies. He
reports to the head, media relations.
d. Head, Administrative Section. The head, administrative section, is
responsible for the general administration of the CIBNAM. He reports to the
assistant OIC. Specific duties include the following:
(1) Maintenance of personnel records and assignments as included in this
public affairs plan.
(2) Maintenance of official correspondence records.
(3) Clerical and administrative tasks, as directed.
(4) Supervision of two drivers assigned to CIB.
e. Head, Media Relations. The head, media relations, is responsible for the
gathering and dissemination of information to news media concerning dedication
ceremony activities. He reports to the OIC, CIBNAM. His specific duties include
the following: implementing the public information program, coordinating the
assembly and distribution of news media information kits and setting up briefing
sessions and tours relating to the Naval Aviation Museum.