1. All media will be issued credentials (which they must wear during official events)
upon reporting to the CIB.
2. The CIB will issue vehicle passes for satellite and microwave vehicles and
provide escort services to the pier area.
3. All persons requesting credentials and/or vehicle passes must fill out enclosure
4. To obtain credentials, news media representatives must present at least one form
of picture identification, preferably a press pass showing media affiliation. Any
questions should be referred to the CIB OIC or assistant OIC.
5. CIB personnel will keep an accurate list of all news media representatives and
media escort officers.