a. CHINFO, in accordance with the Naval Aviation Museum information plan,
will do the following:
(1) Provide liaison with the appropriate members of the national news media
and arrange transportation where possible, to NAS Pensacola.
(2) Provide such other assistance as maybe required including augmentation
personnel for CIBNAM and sub-CIBNAM.
b. CNET will monitor public affairs activity for propriety, policy, efficiency and
maximum effectiveness throughout the period of the dedication.
c. Commander Training Air Wing Six will provide personnel as indicated in
d. Commanding Officer, NAS Pensacola will provide messing for the news
media and transportation as indicated in Appendix IV.
e. Commander, Public Works Center will do the following:
(1) Provide logistical support to the CIBNAM and sub-CIBNAM including
the following: telephone, physical space and other support as deemed necessary
according to Appendix II, and Tab B to Appendix II.
f. The Director, Naval Aviation Museum, will make sure the OIC, CIBNAM
(CNET PAO) (until establishment of CIBNAM) is provided a continuous updating
of invitation regrets and acceptances, and assign a technical advisor as specified in
Tab A to Appendix I.
g. The Officer in Charge, CIBNAM will do the following:
(1) Promulgate and implement public affairs policy, consistent with this plan
and directives of higher authority.
(2) Coordinate and control all public affairs activities of commands, units
and organizations engaged in the dedication ceremony according to the provisions
of this plan and as directed by CNET.
(3) Authorize and serve as the sole releasing authority for the release of news,
photography, radio and television material. Coordinate the release of all news of
national interest with CHINFO.
(4) Coordinate arrangements for on-scene coverage, briefings, transpor-
tation and messing of reporters. Prepare and distribute news media information kits.