e. The Naval Historical Center will do the following:
(1) Encourage commemorative efforts by other naval commands and
activities by working through naval museum exhibits, historical and archival
personnel at commands throughout the United States.
Revise, reprint and distribute United States Naval Chronology, World
Prepare a students guide to the World War II exhibit in the Navy
Develop a traveling Navy Museum exhibit.
Establish a traveling World War II art exhibit.
Publish lithographs of World War II combat art.
Sponsor World War II historical conferences.
Prepare bibliographies of the most important books and articles of
World War II.
(9) Include World War II topics in monthly Naval Historians seminars.
(10) Prepare articles on World War II for publication in various Navy
(11) Develop a World War II naval history speakers bureau.
(12) Plan for the collection of papers of World War II personnel.
(13) Contribute campaign monographs for the DoD World War II
(14) Establish a World War II visiting lecture series in the Navy Museum.
(15) Coordinate above activities with CHINFO for maximum visibility
through internal and external communications.